HOW OBAMA WON, obama reelection, romney campaign, why romney is better than obama, WHY ROMNEY LOST, women for romney
HOW OBAMA WON, obama reelection, romney campaign, romneys campaign, where is mitt romney today, why romney is better than obama, WHY ROMNEY LOST, women for romney,
THE REAL TOP 10 REASONS
OBAMA WON THE PRESIDENCY
1) VOTER IRREGULARITIES ala third world:
A) Unheard of ‘99% voting turnout’ in Philadelphia inner city precincts with Black
Panthers overseeing the voting in many cases. Biased Polling Places included murals of Obama but not Romney.
B) Unregulated voting by social email in New Jersey
C) Much of right-leaning military did not get their absentee ballots.
These are just some of the voter irregularites that have been surfacing following election.
2) Obama’s ‘Dream Act’ made way for as much as 3 million illegal voters in this electionalone, not to mention other illegal voting around the country. Illegals actually came out and admitted voting for Obama.
3) Obama began more bailouts, conveniently, two months before the election, which has some affect on job growth, making Obama look better.
4) Obama and cronies stalling Libya Ben Gazi investigation of coverup until after election.
5) Obama’s campaign promoted FREE cell phones in poor areas in exchanged for votes Reported 1 million people in Cleveland, alone, benefitted from the free cell phones, which included 600 free minutes a month.
6) Obama increased welfare rolls and food stamp distribution months before election with proviso that recipients should vote for Obama.
7) Obama preyed on the youth and minorities with promises of above handouts which Romney couldn’t match even if he wanted. As Obama didn’t really have anything positive to promote for his first four years he had to tear down Romney, the man via social media so popular among the youth. The social media went viral and as did the promises for FREE phones, FREE Obama bucks and such. No way Romne could compete with this – or would have the lack of conscious to do so.
8.) Obama took credit for the GM motors improvement when, in fact, Bush paved the way for it with a big chedk when it WAS needed, in December 2008 before going out of office. Bush had also set the groundwork for the one other thing Obama took credit for , the killing of BinLaden.
9) Obama continued to use Third World Election tactics playing on the ‘Pathology of Dependency’ among the mostly young and poor. It was generlaly, the the young, poor \ and illegals who won the Presidency for Obama, not the well read, working class citizens who understood the truth about obama. It will be a rude awakening one day for these adoring young when they find themselves stuck forever in the new, growing,lower class with little hope of advancing in the new Socialist United States.
10) Romney was correct – the 47% intransigents were not going to be moved to vote beyond the Democrartic party, especially after being given more food stamps, free ‘Obama phones’ and ‘Obama bucks’ in exchange for votes.
HOW OBAMA WON, obama relection, romney campaign, romneys campaign, why romney is better than obama, WHY ROMNEY LOST, women for romney
obama relection,how obama won, why romney lost,romney campaign, romneys campaign, where is mitt romney today, why romney is better than obama, women for romney, voter irregularities, dream act, illegal voting, Ben Gazi, social marketing,47%
So, Romney – or any other Republican who would have run – had 3% to work with, a pretty difficult task to say the least. And, with Obama’s ‘ground game’ that somehow got as many as 99% of Ddemocrats voting in inner cities like Philadephia, Romney hardly hada chance, storm Sandy or otherwise.
One thing the mostly young and / or minority voters who elected Obama will now have to content with making $45,000 or so incomes plus benefits with Obama’s new system. It’s nota whole lot more than the n $20,000 minimum guaranteed income for anyone using all their
new benefits including increased food stamps, welfare, disabiliy, etc. The days of free enterprise where incentive and hard work paid dividends and made millionaires are all but over n ow as the United States if following the trends of Greece and France where, as the economy tanks so do the masses’ incomes; only a small elite is making any real income.
Obama was more about METHOD OVER MATERIAL. Obama’s forces rounded up almost any inner city folk who was breathing and got them to the polls, one way or another, and not always legal (according to many illegals, themselves).
The Obama victory reminds me of the recent San Francisco Giants’ World Series Victories two out of three years where they somehow made it, arguably, without a top caliber team.
Ownership did whatever it could to skirt issues of talent for other means of ‘winning’ – like rounding up its largely young, liberal fan base with half price tickets and other enticements, turning up the PA system and other psychologoical advantages along with the new prerequisite social marketing, and, finally, bringing in questionable journeymen players other teams don’t want, who suddenly become ‘instant stars’ such as the four Venezulelan players named Melky, Scutaro, Sandoval and Blanco, who suddenly all hit far above their lifetime averages or homerun productions, especially late season and in the World Series – much like the 2010 team with sudden wonders like Ross and Torres – more than enough to allow the Giants to miraculously make mincemeat out of one top team after another (Cincinatti, St Louis and Detroit and in 2010 Philadephia, Atlanta and Texas). If it weren’t for a couple big late season injuries to star players the Giants would have probably won it all in 2011,too.
It’s called ‘Win at Any Cost.’ Lilke the giants team, which was one of the weakest hitting teams to start the season,, Obama brought one of the weakest records ever to re-election l. Both played on young, impressionable markets, with both being ‘bought’ in by perks , whether discount tickets and ‘promises’ of a world series’ or free cell phones or more food stamps, etc.) Both used social marketing almost to the border of unfairness with the Giants getting Sandoval on the AllStar team , and others, without big numbers.
Obama got more voters with questionable tactics, eg an unheard of 99% turnout in Philadelphia’s inner city precincts. And, the ‘giveaway’ mentality spreads like wildfire as the momentumbuilds.
So, it’s a different world today. Perhaps old values don’t matter as much any more. A person on American Idol may win more for his or her look than the music. Negative political advertising can win out over honest, positive messages. And baseball playersconvicted or suspected of using illegal drugs are not necessarily looked down upon anymore, eg Barry Bonds and Melky Cabrera, who will likely join the Giants again next year afterbeing one of two giants players suspended this season.
Looks like Kruschev may be right , too, when he said back in 1956 that not only will Russia ‘ bury you’ (the U.S.) but that the US would become communist through it’s own leaders! If not communist yet , certainly socialism is already upon us.
– – –
OBAMA ZOMBIES – REPUBLICAN FUTURE: You may have noticed in watching Obama’s victory speeches and at the DNC
convention that most of Obama’s supporters appear young and/or non-white and are likely idealists,who have largely made up their minds on issuesat least for the coming years. . Assuming it’s fair to call them generally lower and middle income folks, it will be tough for Republicans to have any influence on this growing group without GIVING AWAY thingdaway while trying to make them understand how their lives could be shortchanged by relying on government help rather than seeking the road to success and real personal achievement and the real wealth that goes along with it.
Perhaps this COULD be accomplished with younger REpublican politicians and social networks.
—- OTHER NOTES: ——-
SARAH PALIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT DEATH PANELS…
It just came to light in a meeting of neurosurgeons that people over 70 needing neurosurgery will NOT be given the surgery but ‘be made comfortable’ as it were…
Stuff like this is just coming out as people are learning the truth behind Obama Care.
– – – – –
WHO’S GOING TO PAY THE TAXES WHEN THE RICH RUN OFF…
It’s coming down to who will be left for Obama to take from pretty soon. Right now, 50% of the population is paying no tax and the wealthy are paying 90% of the taxes. If they’re taxes keep getting raised they’ll either have little left to pay with or will be out of here and then who will Obama go after
Instead of trying to squeeze money out of whoever he can he should be encouraging the low income to GET OFF government assitance rather than to depend on it indefinitely (3 years is average now for low income to be out of a job and relying fully on the government).
– – –
Now, just following the election we’re starting to see, not surprisingly, people likeGeneral Petraus, walk out of the administration. Petraus was a pawn in the Ben Gazi coverup and certainly wants to get out of there before things hit the fan…Hilary will probably be next.