10) IT WAS ILLEGAL not to tell Congress at least 30 days in advance. Even press secretary Jay Carney said less than a year ago ‘[W]e would not make any decisions about transfer of any detainees without consulting with Congress and without doing so in accordance with U.S. law.’ Beau Bergdahl
9) THE U.S. GAVE UP FIVE EXTREME CRIMINALS FOR ONE QUESTIONABLE SOLDIER
8) So the Israels exchanged 1000 Arab prisoners for 1 Israeli – that was wrong but TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE IT RIGHT.
7) BERGDAHL WAS LIKELY A TURNCOAT, according to many who were in his patrol in Afghanistan; he was said to have desserted his camp only to get captured.
6) FOURTEEN AMERICAN SOLDIERS WERE KILLED trying to find Bergdahl.
5) THE U.S. IS LESS SAFE NOW because of the action. At least some of those hardened Gitmo prisoners will likely go back to what they do best and become active Taliban terrorists.
4) Obama’s motives for the exchange may have been less than patriotic and more self-serving in his DESIRE TO CLOSE GITMO. This may have been a key step along the way.
3) Bergdahl has expressed Anti-American sentiment,as has his father. THERE ARE PROBABLY AMERICANS IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHO DESERVE MORE TO BE RELEASED
2) EVEN LEFT-LEANING MSNBC VIEWERS AGREE OVERWHELMINGLY THAT IT’S A BAD DEAL: It’s not scientific, of course, but a reader poll at the bottom of an MSNBC.com piece headlined “Is Bowe Bergdahl the GOP’s new Benghazi?” seems to indicate that not even fans of the Lean Forward network are falling for the network’s absurd pro-Obama spin on the prisoner swap. By a nearly 2-to-1 margin (65 percent), readers answered “no” to the poll question, “Do you support Obama’s decision to release 5 Taliban prisoners in exchange for Bergdahl?” You can see the screen capture taken at 9:09 p.m. Eastern below the page break
1) THE TALIBAN AND OTHER TERRORIST GROUPS WILL STEP UP THEIR KIDNAPPING CAMPAIGNS AGAINST U.S. PEOPLE seeing now that it works.
TOP ADVERTISING CHOICES - Internet - Email Marketing , Website Development, Text Marketing
In its 2010 study, we learned that Internet Marketing has replaced the old, traditional print (newspaper and phone book ) along with broadcast TV and radio , as the top ad media of choice by business and consumer alike - and more cost-effective (Ad-ology), with direct mail a close second. . Now , within the top-ranked INTERNET, Ad-ology has broken down the internet by category, showing email marketing still leads the way, along with website development (SEO) and mobile marketing coming on strong. Coupon Country and YellowPagesCoupons.net feature these top marketing platforms at unbelievably low rates 1-888-422-6876.
According to Ad-ology’s survey, the top places where small businesses will put their marketing dollars in 2011 are e-mail marketing (72.7 percent in 2011 vs. 56.6 percent in 2010) and company website development (70.5 percent in 2011 vs. 57.7 percent in 2010). CouponCountry does it all… or call 1-888-422-6876